Recipe by Mindelicious
(LFRV) A wonderfully rich pudding parfait made of only fresh yummy fruit!! Grab some parfait glasses and ENJOY!!
- 4 medium bananas
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup young coconut water
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- raw coconut (to garnish) or left over berries (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend 1 banana with the raspberries and layer that into your parfait glasses. Rinse blender/food processor.
- Blend 2 bananas with the coconut water and layer on top of the red layer. Rinse blender.
- Blend 1 banana with the blueberries and layer on top of the white layer. Garnish with raw coconut or berries, enjoy!