Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great party or holiday punch.
Make and share this Red Velvet Punch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate, diluted according to can's directions
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, diluted according to can's directions
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, diluted according to can's directions
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups brandy
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled
- Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
- To serve, pour chilled mixture into punch bowl and add the champagne.
- Add an ice ring if desired.
Wow!! First of all, this punch looked stunning in my punch bowl, with the ice ring in the middle. Tasted delicious too. Strong citrus fruit base with the added sparkle of the champagne and brandy. In my opinion, the perfect Christmas punch. Thank you Nurse Di.
I made this for my office Christmas party. Yeah boy!! This was delicious in a huge way. Sweet and tangy with the bubbly buzz from the champagne. Perfect and there was not one drop left. Thanks Nurse Di.