1/1 Photo of Red Potatoes - Pressure Cooker
Shelley Lee's Note:
These potatoes come out perfect and are so fast! They can be seasoned and served as a side dish, or chilled to use in potato salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes.
- 2Place water and olive oil in 6 qt pressure cooker.
- 3Place cooking rack or steamer basket in cooker and load with potatoes, not exceeding manufacturer's suggested maximum fill.
- 4Cover and bring to pressure over high heat, reducing heat after control starts to jiggle.
- 5Cook 3 minutes, remove from heat and use quick release method to depressurize cooker.
- 6Season potatoes with butter, salt, black pepper and minced fresh parsley and serve hot
- 7OR omit seasonings and chill potatoes for potato salad.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Potatoes - Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g