1/1 Photo of Red Pepper Capellini With Shrimp
This is a great recipe from Celebrity Spa Cuisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked red pepper
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, diced
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 6 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups cooked whole wheat capellini
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1Gently saute the pepper and garlic in the olive oil in a non-stick skillet until the garlic begins to color.
- 2Add the shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Add the tomatoes, capers, basil, parsley, wine, salt and capellini.
- 4Cook quickly to reduce the liquids.
- 5To serve: Toss the pasta with the cheese and divide onto 4 plates.
- 6To peel a tomato, cut an "x" in the bottom with a sharp knife. Plunge the tomato into boiling water for 30 seconds. Cool. Peel. Squeeze out the seeds, then dice.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Capellini With Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.1
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 488.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: