Recipe by RedLobsterRestaurants
Those who are familiar with a rack of lamb or a rack of ribs will love this recipe, which serves four people and is perfect for summer grilling.
Directions See How It's Made
- Before lighting the grill, make sure it is clean. You may also want to add a light coat of oil or some nonstick cooking spray at this point to reduce the risk of the shrimp sticking to the grill.
- After cleaning the shrimp, slide approximately 7 of them onto a wooden or metal grilling skewer (if you use wooden skewers, soak them in cold water for 15 minutes to keep them from burning on the grill). Repeat with remaining skewers.
- About 15 minutes before you plan to cook, brush each shrimp rack evenly on both sides with barbecue sauce.
- Place the racks of shrimp onto the grill, but watch them closely, because they will cook quickly. They should cook for approximately 2-3 minutes per side. Test for doneness by cutting a shrimp in half (it should be pink all around and opaque through the middle).
- Remove the shrimp racks from the grill and serve.