Don't you just love the copycat recipes? Here's another one, and if you like Red Lobster's biscuits, this is the recipe for you. They may not be the EXACT biscuits, but you will not notice a difference in the taste.
- Heat oven to 450.
- Combine baking mix, water and grated cheese in a bowl.
- Roll out on a lightly floured surface, until 1 inch thick.
- Cut biscuits, and place on an ungreased pan.
- Melt butter and spices together.
- Brush the biscuits with the butter and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.