These taste just like the ones that Red Lobster serves and they are wonderful!
Make and share this Red Lobster - Cheddar Bay Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix biscuit mix, milk and cheese together until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. (We have sprayed non-stick spray on pan first)
- Bake for 8 to 10 minuets until golden brown.
- Mix butter, garlic, and seafood seasoning together
- Brush over warm biscuits before removing from baking sheet.