Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These taste just like the ones that Red Lobster serves and they are wonderful!
- 2 cups biscuit mix, Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon bay seafood seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix biscuit mix, milk and cheese together until a soft dough forms.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. (We have sprayed non-stick spray on pan first)
- Bake for 8 to 10 minuets until golden brown.
- Mix butter, garlic, and seafood seasoning together
- Brush over warm biscuits before removing from baking sheet.
WOW!!! In a word...WOW!!! These taste exactly like what I remember Red Lobster biscuits to taste like. Thanks so much for posting this. I used recipe#12648 as the biscuit mix and it suited perfectly. Made for PAC 2007. Keep those recipes coming!!! :) UPDATE: I have made these 3 or 4 times now and we just thoroughly enjoy them. (:
I too used a Bisquick clone and they were very good. Not as flavorful as Red Lobster biscuits. I think 1/2 the butter and the same seasoning would have been better. I had a lot of butter leftover. DD loves them and that will make them a frequent repeat in our house.
These were wonderful. My husband thinks they're a little too salty, so I'll cut down on that next time. My college "guinea pigs" loved them. Thanks.