1/4 Photos of Red Lobster - Cheddar Bay Biscuits
LookToFind.net - Chef #460365's Note:
These taste just like the ones that Red Lobster serves and they are wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2Mix biscuit mix, milk and cheese together until a soft dough forms.
- 3Drop by spoonfuls onto an ungreased baking sheet. (We have sprayed non-stick spray on pan first)
- 4Bake for 8 to 10 minuets until golden brown.
- 5Mix butter, garlic, and seafood seasoning together
- 6Brush over warm biscuits before removing from baking sheet.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Lobster - Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.1
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 1065.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: