Recipe by breezee1984
This is a very good cube steak recipe if your looking for something a little different from chicken fried.
Top Review by donnapeffer
I also used 1/2 the amount of meat but cooked the full recipe for sauce. The tomato paste was too thick so I added an 8oz can of tomato sauce, 1/4 c. red wine, 1/4 c. beef broth. I also put a dash of red pepper flakes. I served this with rigatoni pasta,(which held the sauce) garnished with parsley and 1/4 c. grated cheese. The veggie was broccoli. I served it with Garlic bread. We absolutely loved this. This was very easy to make.
- 2 lbs pork cube steaks
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a teaspoon of oil of choice, (I prefer vegetable) sauté all of the onions until they are slightly limp on high heat.
- Add all other ingredients except steak and turn to medium heat and let thicken.
- Cook steaks in separate pan until they are no longer pink.
- Once sauce is thick, serve on top of steaks.