Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy way to jazz up your hummus when you feel like a change. Recipe is from A Taste of Thai.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 (10 ounce) packages garlic hummus
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- tortillas or pita chips
- In a medium bowl, whisk lime juice with Red Curry Paste until the smooth.
- Add hummus and cilantro. Mix until very well incorporated and serve with chips of choice.
Sweet Jezebel meet amanda l b. amanda l b meet Sweet Jezebel. I combined your recipes with stellar success. In the future I hope you two collaborate. Best of luck to you both. (Hummus (Or Humus) - Authentic by amanda l b)