- 3 chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 lb Red Bliss potatoes, cooked
- 1⁄2 Spanish onion, fine diced
- 1⁄8 cup carrot, fine diced
- 1⁄8 cup red pepper, fine diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, fine diced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fine diced
- 1⁄8 cup white wine (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely chop chicken in food processor while adding the chicken stock a little at a time.
- Finely chop potatoes in food processor (the food processor does not have to be cleaned).
- Mix the potatoes, chicken, wine into a mixing bowel & set a side.
- Saute the carrots, onion, garlic, peppers and rosremary in a pan with 10% oil until just tender.
- Add this mixture to the mixing bowl (adjust the seasonings to taste).
- Refrigerate up to one week.
- Use like regular hash.