Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 4 cups packed baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped (about 4 ounces)
- 1 1⁄2 large red bell peppers, diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced celery (about 3 stalks)
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled soft fresh goat cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped red onion
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, and oregano in large bowl to blend.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add spinach, bell peppers, celery, goat cheese, and red onion to dressing; toss to coat.
- Divide salad among 4 plates and serve.