Recipe by MarraMamba
A light delicious pizza with fresh tomatoes, a perfect starter or lunch on a hot day. From Presidents Choice. Recipe actually calls for a premade boboli or flatbread but zaar wouldn't take it
Top Review by I'mPat
I made 2 using an indoor grill pan and used traditional naan bread and the MIL and I thoroughly enjoyed our pizzas for lunch though she did say she thought a little sprinkle of chilli would be good to add some zing or I thought maybe brush the flatbread with some chilli oil but as was it was very enjoyable, thank you MarraMamba, made for Everyday a Holiday.
- 1 (300 g) pizza dough (flatbread or other)
- 2 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 cup shredded stretched mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese, about 1-1/2 oz (45 g)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Brush both sides of flatbread with oil. Place flatbread on grill; cook 3 minutes or until flatbread is grill-marked.
- Remove flatbread from grill. Turn grilled side up. Sprinkle with mozzarella and tomato. Place on grill. Close lid and cook for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from grill.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and rosemary.