1/1 Photo of Real Kool Cupcakes
Made with Kool-Aid. Another improvisation for my son. The secret is to beat the ingredients very well before adding the flour, and very little when the flour is added.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In a large bowl, beat margarine well.
- 3Add 1 1/2 cup sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Do not underbeat.
- 4Combine Kool-Aid and remaining sugar.
- 5Beat into margarine mixture.
- 6Beat in eggs one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
- 7Beat in vanilla.
- 8Beat in baking powder.
- 9Mix in flour and milk alternately until just combined. Do not overbeat.
- 10Fill greased and floured baking tins about 2/3 full. Do not overfill.
- 11Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.
- 12Cool on racks and frost as desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Kool Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 55.7 mg
- Sodium 291.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: