1/2 Photos of Real Good Chicken Tenders
1 hr 15 mins
kid chef #5's Note:
a few weeks ago my aunt lisa taught me exactly how to make these chicken tenders. They are very good and really fun to make so have fun making and eating them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1slice chicken into thin strips.
- 2in small dish or bowl, combine egg and hot sauce.
- 3then, in a gallon sized bag, mix bread crumbs and parmaesean cheese.
- 4placing up to 4-5 pieces at a time, place each chicken strip in the egg mixture and remove with tongs.
- 5then place each strip into the gallon sized bag and shake up the bag.
- 6in a large frying pan, put enough oil in the bottom to cover the bottom of the pan.
- 7place each chicken strip in the bottom of the pan and cook them until either golden brown or cooked all the way.
- 8repeat steps 4,5,and 7, until chicken is finished.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Real Good Chicken Tenders
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.7
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 792.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 10.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless skinless chicken