Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From a package of Log House Premium Quality Sweet Chocolate Chips Real Chocolate
Make and share this Real Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 532.32 ml all-purpose flour, unsifted
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 473.18 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside. In a larger bowl combine butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract; beat until creamy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Gradually add flour mixture. Mix well before stirring in Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Makes 3-4 dozen 2 inch cookies.