1/3 Photos of Razberi Bars
1 hr 20 mins
These are a great alternate to the traditional chocolate cookie bars we usually see made at the holidays...try these they will knock your socks off!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 2Melt butter in a microwavable bowl on HIGH for 1 minute, stir.
- 3Add 1 cup of white chocolate chips, let stand.
- 4Do not stir.
- 5Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl until foamy.
- 6Add sugar and beat until lemon colored (5 minutes).
- 7Stir in morsel-butter mixture.
- 8Add flour, salt and almond extract.
- 9Mix at low speed until combined.
- 10Spread 2/3 of batter into greased and sugared 9 inch spare baking pan.
- 11Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown around edges.
- 12Remove from oven to wire rack.
- 13Heat jam in small, microwavable bowl on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- 15Spread warm jam over warm crust.
- 16Stir remaining morsels into remaining batter.
- 17Drop by spoonfuls of batter over jam.
- 18Sprinkle with almonds.
- 19Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are browned.
- 20Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 21Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Razberi Bars
Serving Size: 1 (978 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 144.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 23.8 g
- Protein 3.4 g