Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good for up to 2 pounds of steak. nt
Make and share this Ray's Tequila Marinade for Steak recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Mix together marinade ingredients and place in a ziplock bag with meat.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Bring steak to room temperature before grilling.
We just LOVE tequila and were so excited to try this marinade. I'm really sorry, Lorie, but it just didn't work for us. Maybe it's just preference, though. We've not marinated steak with liquor before so it could just be us! MADE FOR PAC FALL 07