Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Raw vegan marinara sauce recipe from my friend's raw recipe book (if you know which book, let me know because I don't recall the title..) - all you need is a food processor and 15 minutes!
- 2 tomatoes (about 1 cup chopped)
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato (soaked in water for at least 10 minutes)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the S blade and blend until smooth.