1/1 Photo of Raw Chocolate and Date Truffles
Kiwi Kathy's Note:
Found on the Petite Kitchen Blog. Guilt free, dairy free, gluten free. What more could you ask for?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using regular dates, you must soak them for at least 6 hours, or overnight then drain well.
- 2Place the seeds and or nuts in to a food processer. Blend for a minute or so until a dense flour like consistency is achieved.
- 3Add the remaining ingredients and pulse a couple of times until the ingredients begin to stick together, almost like a dough.
- 4Use your hands to form small balls. Roll the balls in the remaining desiccated coconut to finish.
- 5The truffles can be kept at room temperature, but I find they are best kept in the fridge.
- 6Makes around 30 truffles. They will keep for 3-4 days.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Chocolate and Date Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (7 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 16.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: