Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I came across this recipe yesterday and I thought it would make a nice side to grilled chicken or steak.
- 9 ounces cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup fresh green beans
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mushroom, fresh sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- tomatoes, wedges for garnish
- Cook ravioli to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain; rinse with hot water.
- Keep warm.
- Melt butter in medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add green beans and carrots, stir-fry or until crisp-tender.
- Add mushrooms, stir-fry until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, flour, basil, salt, and pepper, blend well.
- Add to vegetables, cook until mixture thickens and boils, stirring constantly.
- Stir in sour cream, heat thoroughly.
- Serve ravioli with tomato wedges.