Ravioli With Sage Butter Sauce
- Bring a big pot of salted water to a boil; add in ravioli and cook until al dente, 7-9 minutes for frozen, 3-4 minutes for fresh.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a big skillet over medium heat; cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in walnuts and chopped sage; cook for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
- Drain the pasta and transfer to a large platter; pour the butter sauce over the pasta and top with the parmesan cheese.
- Toss to coat; serve immediately, topped with more pepper and whole sage leaves.