Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From BHG. Per serving: 406 calories, 16 g fat, 113 mg cholesterol, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
- 1 (9 ounce) packagerefrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can minced clams
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare ravioli by following the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the stewed tomatoes, undrained clams, zucchini, and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- Stir together the tomato sauce and cornstarch until blended.
- Add to hot mixture; cook and stir overm medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 2 more minutes; adjust seasoning to taste with salt/pepper, if needed.
- Serve clam sauce over hot cooked ravioli.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.