Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From BHG. Per serving: 406 calories, 16 g fat, 113 mg cholesterol, 46 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 24 g protein.
- Prepare ravioli by following the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the stewed tomatoes, undrained clams, zucchini, and Italian seasoning.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- Stir together the tomato sauce and cornstarch until blended.
- Add to hot mixture; cook and stir overm medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Cook and stir for 2 more minutes; adjust seasoning to taste with salt/pepper, if needed.
- Serve clam sauce over hot cooked ravioli.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.