Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Someday I'll learn to make my own ravioli. This one is worth it.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 2 medium zucchini, finely shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh,minced
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 (9 ounce) packagefresh low-fat cheese ravioli
- Melt butter in large non-stick pan over med-high heat.
- Add mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, garlic and basil.
- Cook stirring often, until the liquid reduces.
- About 10 minutes.
- Place cottage cheese and 1/4 cup of the milk into a blender, whirl till smooth.
- Spoon mix into pan with veggies and stir in remaining 1/2 cup milk.
- Cook over med heat, stirring often, until sauce begins to boil.
- Remove and keep warm.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Drain and transfer to serving dish.
- Add sauce and mix gently.