Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super easy main dish for those busy nights. Please note: this is an adopted recipe and I hope to make it soonest. If you make it before I do, I would appreciate feedback, Thanks ! ZWT REGION: Italy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ravioli
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces gorgonzola
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 lb fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper
- Drop ravioli into salted, boiling water and cook until they rise to the surface, about 2 or 3 minutes.
- Place cream in pan to simmer, add Gorgonzola and Parmesan and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add spinach. Drain ravioli and add to sauce.
- Add diced tomato and toss for 1 minute.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Oh kiwidutch, this is delicious! DH and I both enjoyed this very much!! I did half the recipe as just 2 of us eating and that was just enough! I can't wait to make this with my garden tomatoes and spinach! I added a feta stuffed black olives. Yummy! Made for 2009 Spring PAC