Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
Dont know where I got this. But its an excellent recipe.
- 2 cups semolina
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup ghee (clarified butter)
- 15 unsalted cashew halves
- 1⁄4 tablespoon cardamom powder
- 1⁄4 tablespoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 15 raisins
- heat a nonstick pan and add 3 tbsp ghee and add semolina to it.
- fry till light brown.
- cool the powder.
- fry raisins and cashews in little ghee and keep aside.
- powder semolina and sugar in a mixer so that it get blend easily.
- powder the desiccated coconut and add to this along with elaichi and clove .
- mix well.
- sprinkle milk over the mix.
- make small balls by pouring ghee slowly.
- when the consistency is little loose make balls out of it.
- place one cashew/raisin to each ball.
- The balls become firm when kept for 15 minutes.
- Tip-do not use too much milk as the ladoo wont be firm. sprinkle the needful to get it mixed.