Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve on sandwiches or over quartered tomatoes and lettuce
- 1 medium rattlesnake, de-boned, chopped into small peices
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄2 stalk celery, finely diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄2 onion, finely diced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet gherkin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Combine first 5 ingredients and boil until tender.
- Chop meat finely and mix well with remaining ingredients.
- Serve on sandwiches or over quartered tomatoes and lettuce.