Prep 0 mins
Cook 14 mins
A wonderful dish for a Brunch - so tasty and different, that everyone will want to try it!!
Make and share this Ratatouille and Scrambled Eggs recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 1 large potato, peeled, diced and cooked (about 1 cup)
- 1 large onion, diced (about 1 cup)
- 4 small zucchini, diced (about 4 cups)
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded, and diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- Spray a large nonstick skillet generously with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add potato, onion, and zucchini and sauté until golden brown, about 8 minutes. Stir in diced tomato, oregano, salt and pepper, keep warm.
- Whisk eggs with milk in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Pour in egg mixture and reduce heat to medium-low. As mixture begins to set, gently move spatula across bottom and sides of skillet to form large, soft curds. Cook until eggs are set but still moist.
- Divide scrambled eggs between 4 warm plates. Top each plate with an equal amount of ratatouille.