Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this dressing on my Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe (Strawberry Spinach Salad). You will love it.
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- In mixing bowl place Dijon and raspberry vinegar.
- Whisk until blended.
- Slowly pour in olive oil until incorporated, whisking continually.
- Add scallions and juice of 1 lemon.
- Add salt and white pepper.
- Whisk in raspberries.
A bit too tart for us but otherwise good. Perhaps use only half the lemon juice? or maybe a sweeter juice like orange?