Recipe by sally39
My son has food allergies and my husband is watching his weight. I had to come up with recipes that fit both my son's and husbands health issues. This chicken dish is easy and healthy. The smell of the chicken while it cooks is going to make you wish that dinner was done at that moment.
Top Review by DLE 13
OK - used a watermelon viniagrette I had instead for 3 chicken breasts. Marinated 36 hrs and added onion powder, garlic powder, fennel seeds and paprika. Diced up an onion and added to baking dish with chicken. Baked for 45 minutes. Chicken was moist and tender, but this particular flavor profile might be better suited to fish. Think raspberry marinated chicken would be good in a salad.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (or as many breasts you want as long as the vinaigrette covers the chicken)
- 1 bottle kraft light raspberry vinaigrette dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Thaw and wash your chicken breast and place into a glass dish.
- Pour the Raspberry Vinaigrette dressing over the chicken breast until they are just about covered.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for one hour.
- When done spoon sauce from baking dish over your chicken, rice or potatoes.