Easy & Yummy Raspberry Chicken Breast! Only 6 Ingredients!
I have recently edited the recipe to make the text and instructions clearer. This dish is Oh SO YUMMY! I served it with a wild rice pilaf. When I doubled the recipe recently, I added 1/3 white wine vinegar and 1/3 red wine - It was AMAZING! Also, I highly recommend marinading overnight, as opposed to only 30 mins.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons mccormick Montreal chicken seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, blend first 4 ingredients until cornstarch is completely dissolved - To avoid lumps, I mix the dry ingredients first, then add them to the liquids.
- Stirring constantly, bring to a boil over medium heat, until mixture thickens (approx. 4-6 min). Add preserves, and stir until melted. Remove saucepan from burner and allow mixture to cool completely.
- Place chicken in a self closing plastic bag. Reserve l/3 cup marinade, then pour remaining marinade over chicken. Close bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 30+ minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Place chicken on grill over medium heat. Grill approximately 10 minutes or so until done, turning occasionally and basting with reserved marinade.