Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pie can be made with 1 pint fresh raspberries can be substituted for the frozen berries. Preparation is easy. Cooking time is the refrigerator time.
- 1 (11 ounce) package pie crust mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- whipped cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- Prepare an 8-inch baked pie shell as directed on the package; cool.
- Beat sour cream and milk until smooth.
- Mix in dry pudding and pie mix until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, top each serving with whipped cream and raspberries.
- Refrigerate any remaining pie.