Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
goes together pretty quick..tastes like you took a long time...
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare cake mix according to pkg directions.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 9" cake pans.
- Divide raspberries over top of cake mix.
- Sprinkle sugar over raspberries.
- Gently pour whipping cream over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in a 350° oven.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto serving plates to serve.