Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate and raspberry, yum!
- 1 1⁄2 cups semisweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons raspberry liqueur (quite thick)
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, to coat
- Melt chocolate with butter in a bowl over simmering water.
- When all ingredients are melted, stir a little and remove from heat.
- Add jam and raspberry liqueur.
- Mix gently to combine, without stirring too.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 4 hours or until firm.
- Take small balls of ganache with a spoon and roll between palms to make balls.
- Place cocoa in a shallow bowl and roll each truffle there to coat.
- Store truffles in refrigerator.
The best!!! Great strong raspberry flavour and perfect consistency. Also perhaps the simplest truffle recipe, ever!