1 hr 20 mins
Rich, rich rich raspberry brownies
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon shortening, such as crisco
- 1Melt chocolate with butter.
- 3Beat eggs and sugar.
- 4Add chocolate and water.
- 6Stir in flour and baking powder.
- 7Bake in a well greased and floured 8" square pan at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- 8Partially cool.
- 9Make topping.
- 10Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- 11Add jam and beat again.
- 12Beat in melted chocolate chips.
- 13Spread on top of somewhat cooled brownies.
- 14If you let the brownies cool for a long time the layers will separate.
- 15Make glaze.
- 16Melt chocolate chips with shortening.
- 17Drizzle over the cream cheese layer.
- 18Chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- 19Can be partially frozen for easier cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Truffle Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1292 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.1
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 71.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g