Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Individual low-fat cheesecakes. Cakes can be baked ahead and chilled for an hour or two; remove from fridge 1/2 hour before serving.From The Volumetrics Eating Plan.
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange liqueur or 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place ricotta in bowl, break it up, add the egg whites and honey, mix well until smooth.
- Pour into 4 6-ounce ramekins that have been lightly coated with cooking spray. Place ramekins on a baking sheet, bake for 30 minutes. Cool ramekins on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the ramekins and un-mold onto 4 dessert plates. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the raspberry sauce over and around each cake.
- For sauce, puree all ingredients in blender or food processor.