Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious smoothie, it's tart from the raspberries and light from the ginger ale.
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh (or frozen)
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale (or lemon-lime soda)
- 1 (6 ounce) container raspberry yogurt (or vanilla flavored)
- 3 ice cubes (only if using fresh raspberries)
- Combine raspberries, soda, and yogurt in blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes, if using fresh raspberries and blend until smooth.
VERY, VERY NICE intense flavor, especially if you use the raspberry yogurt! Made this with Squirt soda & froze raspberries so didn't include the ice cubes! I USUALLY start smoothies with pineapple juice, so this is a very welcome change for me! Thanks so much! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe cooking game]