Strawmelonberry Soda Smoothie
photo by Lydia D.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, for one drink
- 1⁄2 cup watermelon, cup for one drink
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, for one drink
- 1⁄2 cup ice, for one drink
- 1 1⁄2 cups ginger ale, for one drink
- Add all the fruits into a blender and ice as well.
- Add Ginger Ale into the blender Make sure pour in carefully
- Pour into a Tall Cup and Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p><span style=color: #ff99cc;><strong>Hello ^-^ my name is Lydia and i love to cook and i like to be creative. i imagin recipe in my head that I lke to make. You will be surprise in on the food that I make, i hope that you enjoy the recipe and have fun. </strong></span></p>