Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This drink comes from Tastes of Home. Exploding with raspberry flavor this is a great summer drink.
- 8 cups raspberries (thawed if frozen)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 cups cold water, divided
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In large saucepan crush berries. Then stir in sugar, vinegar, and 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered 20 minutes.
- Strain out seeds and refrigerate.
- Before serving stir in ginger ale and remaining water.
- Serve over ice.
Here's definitely a refreshing, summertime drink! Wasn't sure about the vinegar, but everything did come together nicely for a wonderful taste treat! Thanks much for sharing your recipe! [Made & reviewed as a kidnapped recipe in the Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #16]