Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
A sweet breakfast treat.
- 2 loaves frozen sweet roll dough or 2 loaves white baking dough, partially thawed
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry gelatin powder
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- Thaw dough till just barely soft.
- Cut each loaf into 8 slices, then each slice into four pcs, making 64 pcs in all.
- Place in a single layer well greased 13x9 pan.
- Combine dry gelatin, sugars and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over dough, add nuts.
- Cut butter into slices and distribute evenly over top of dough.
- Let rise till light, about 30 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake 350 for 30-40 minutes.
- When done turn upside down immediately on a serving platter and cool.