Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I think the fresh orange juice makes this an outstanding smoothie.
- 1 1⁄3 cups raspberries, chilled or partially frozen
- 1 cup plain yogurt, chilled
- 1 1⁄4 cups freshly squeezed orange juice, chilled
- Add the raspberries and yogurt to the container of a blender.
- Process until smooth and creamy.
- Add the orange juice and process until combined.
- Pour into a chilled glass and serve.
Very very yummy! I adding about 1 Tablespoon of honey.
Nice and fruity! My fresh squeezed juice was unusually tart so I added a bit of powd. sugar. Thanks!
Yum. Refreshing and creamy, this was just a lovely smoothie. I actually used a tangelo instead of an orange and just peeled and seeded the fruit and threw it in the blender rather than jucing it. I do believe that the fresh citrus flavor really does 'make' this. I added a touch of honey, just to be sure it was sweet enough. Really lovely flavor combo. Thanks!