Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is delicious! My husband brought some home from an office party, and I had to have him ask for the recipe.
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix (Jiffy)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberry-cranberry frozen juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 ounces Cool Whip, reserve 1 cup for garnish
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (4 -8 ounce) package fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease the bottom of a 9" spring-form pan.
- Mix the first 4 ingredients until well-blended and press into bottom of pan.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes or until center tests done.
- Cool completely.
- Using a pastry brush, brush half of concentrate on top of cake.
- Whisk the soft cream cheese until smooth, then gradually add to it the remaining concentrate and the dry pudding. Whisk until smooth.
- Spread mixture over cake.
- Decorate with remaining Cool Whip and raspberries. White chocolate may be grated on top also.
This is really great! Actually, this seems to me like a very creative one of the incredibly numerous variations on Paula Deen's 'Gooey Butter cake'. I have made it with mangos, etc. All quite wonderful. Thanks for passing it on!