Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes like cheesecake, yet light and fluffy for a summer day. This a twist on a recipe I found in my "Best of Country Cooking" cookbook.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 118.29 ml lime juice
- 396.89 g can sweetened condensed milk
- 0.19 ml red food coloring (optional)
- 226.79 g container whipped topping
- 354.88 ml fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (I use the extra large one)
- Soften the cream cheese and whip until smooth and a little fluffy. Add lime juice and condensed milk and beat again until thoroughly combined and fluffy. If you want a pink pie, you can add a few drops of red food coloring. Fold in raspberries and whipped topping. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust, cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.