Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Nice hot weather dessert.
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped nuts
- 2 pints raspberry sorbet, slightly softened
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1⁄2 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Line botom and sides of 9 inch square pan with aluminum foil, leaving 1 inch of foil overhanging at 2 opposite sides of pan.
- Cut butter into flour in medium bowl, using pastry blender or criss-crossing two knives, until crumbly.
- Stir in nuts.
- Press evenly into pan and bake about 15 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool completely.
- Spoon sorbet over crust and spread evenly; place in freezer.
- Mix ice cream, lemonade concentrate, and 1 cup Cool Whip in medium bowl.
- Fold in 1 cup raspberries.
- Spread over layer of sorbet.
- Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature about 10 minutes before cutting.
- Remove dessert from pan, using foil to lift.
- Dip knife in hot water before cutting.
- Store covered in freezer.