Recipe by lizeroo
From my local paper. Sounds very refreshing!!
Top Review by Roxygirl in Colorado
This was the best raspberry lemonade (I used lemonade and). I pureed the berries in my magic bullet and it didn't leave seeds to strain. I made this for a birthday dinner for my daughter and it appealed to all ages (2-65). Thanks for posting. Roxygirl
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pitcher, reconstitute limeade concentrate with water, according to directions on can.
- In blender or food processor, puree raspberries with 1 cup of the limeade.
- Press puree through a fine sieve set over pitcher containing remaining limeade.
- Discard solids.
- Stir until mixture is blended.
- Serve in tall ice filled glasses and garnish with a slice of lime.