Recipe by mary winecoff
I am planting raspberries next week so I wanted to save this recipe so when they come in I can make this. The raspberry jam should be complemented with the raspberry liqueur. From Small Bath Canning by Topp and Howard.
- 768.91 ml raspberries, crushed (about 5 cups)
- 946.36 ml granulated sugar
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 170.09 g envelope liquid fruit pectin
- 78.07 ml Chambord raspberry liquor or 78.07 ml framboise liqueur or 78.07 ml raspberry liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine berries, sugar and lemon juice in a very large stainless steel or enamel saucepan. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Place pan over high heat, bring to a full boil and boil hard for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in pectin and liqueur. Ladle into sterilized jars and process in a water bath for 5 minutes.