Recipe by Outta Here
This is great with chicken, turkey and especially duck! Use sugar free jelly for diabetic version. I like to run the thawed berries through a food mill to remove seeds, but that is optional.
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This was very tasty. So much depends on how you cook your chicken. Mine was a little salty. Served this with recipe #152116 and it added a very nice tang to it. I'll be making this again. Thanks
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 10 1⁄2 ounces condensed beef broth
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jelly
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain raspberries. (Reserve juice for another use.) Run through food mill to remove seeds, if desired.
- When poultry is removed to platter, pour drippings from roasting pan into medium bowl. Let stand a few minutes until fat separates from meat juice.
- Stir undiluted bouillon, jelly, lemon peel and lemon juice into roasting pan.
- Spoon fat from drippings. Discard.
- Add poultry juices to pan and cook over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring constantly to loosen browned bits.
- Stir in raspberries (or puréed pulp, if you used a food mill). Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat through. Serve over sliced poultry.