Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posting in response to a request.
Make and share this Raspberry Foam recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese (light or low fat)
- 2 cups crushed unsweetened pineapple, drained
- 2 (3 ounce) packages raspberry gelatin powder
- 2 cups prepared whipped topping
- fresh mint sprig (optional)
- Gently fold cottage cheese, pineapple, and dry Jello into whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Garnish with mint.
This was excellent! I used diet jello and low fat whipped topping. Will definitely use this recipe again!