Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These look decadent and certainly for people with a big sweet tooth! I have borrowed a Taste of Home from 2008 and putting this up for safekeeping. This was sent in by Barb Bovberg from Ft. Collins, Colorado. That's where I just visited!
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13" x 2" baking dish. Sprinkle with coconut, then drizzle with milk.
- Bake at 350*F. for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Spread preserves over the crust. Sprinkle with the toasted walnuts in a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, then stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over walnuts. Repeat with white chocolate chips.
- Cut into bars. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until chocolate is set. Enjoy!
Loved making these little tasties ~ A real sweet treat, for sure, with the great combo of coconut & raspberry! And, since I have a really huge sweet tooth, I couldn't bring myself to cut the bars quite that small, so actually got 20 out of the batch! Still, I'm not complaining! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Newest Zaar Tag]