These look decadent and certainly for people with a big sweet tooth! I have borrowed a Taste of Home from 2008 and putting this up for safekeeping. This was sent in by Barb Bovberg from Ft. Collins, Colorado. That's where I just visited!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into a greased 13" x 2" baking dish. Sprinkle with coconut, then drizzle with milk.
- 2Bake at 350*F. for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on wire rack.
- 3Spread preserves over the crust. Sprinkle with the toasted walnuts in a microwave safe bowl, melt chocolate chips, then stir until smooth.
- 4Drizzle over walnuts. Repeat with white chocolate chips.
- 5Cut into bars. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until chocolate is set. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 10.7 mg
- Sodium 77.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 1.7 g