Recipe by Alisa Lea
My son had this at a cookout and told me about it so of course we had to try it at home. It's super simple and so good. I used Fischer & Wieser Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce.
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 large jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 12 slices bacon
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry chipotle sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Partially cook the bacon and set aside.
- Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. Cut each jalapeno pepper in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and veins. Slice cream cheese into 12 equal pieces.
- Layer chicken, cream cheese and jalapeno (cut side down). Wrap with a slice of bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Cook over medium coals, brushing with raspberry chipotle sauce.